1. Please tell us some things you like about our school or things that would make it even better.
2. What could we do to make our school more welcoming for everyone?
3. Are you happy with the level of communication from the school and your child’s teachers? If not, when and how would you prefer them to communicate?
4. Please tell us what interests or skills you have, that you would be happy to share with students or other parents at our school?
5. What would be the best way for you to have a say about this school?
6. What types of events, functions or activities could the P&C do which could encourage parents to become more involved in school?
7. Please tell us some different ways that we could get more families and community members to participate.
8. Please list the school’s core values, and explain what they mean to you.
1. Which of the following activities are you most likely to attend?
• Training in group leadership to help others participate
• A focus group or community discussion to share your views on school planning and improvement
• Sharing my skills in a practical way
• Helping to create numeracy kits for classroom and home use
• Sharing an interest with my child’s class
2. What times would make it easiest for you to get to school events?
• During school hours
• Before school
• After school
• None of the above
3. As part of our Partners in Lifelong Learning initiative, which workshops would you most likely attend?
• Helping my child with reading
• Helping my child with maths
• Supporting my child’s mental health and wellbeing
• Cyber safety
• Supporting children with special needs
• Technology as tools for learning
4. Do you believe that P&C activities help in improving the school?
• Strongly Agree
• Neither Agree nor disagree
• Strongly disagree
5. On a scale of 1-5, how likely are you to recommend this school to others. 1 is not at all and 5 is highly likely.