Begin by clicking on the Monitor Progress link under the yellow My Surveys section of the website.
Setup in Progress
If a school’s survey has not yet been activated (the final step of Survey Setup), Monitor Progress will display a partially set up survey. See the Resuming a Partially Setup Survey article for more information.
Setup Complete / Surveying Underway
- Survey: Click on the name of a survey to view a list of its measures.
- Evaluation Option: If conducting multiple surveys in one year, this column helps identify which survey is which. Click on Add Snapshot to begin setting up a second survey, identical to the first.
- Date Started: This date shows when the Survey Setup process was started.
- Max # Survey Takers: Approximate number of survey takers indicated during Survey Setup. Clicking on this number will bring you to the Survey Taker List and Passwords page for this survey.
- # Completed To Date: Number of survey takers who reached the end of the survey.
- Response Rate: # Completed To Date divided by the Max. # Survey Takers. Monitor this percentage to decide when to close your survey.
- View Reports: Once released, click here to access the applicable survey reports
- Close Survey: Click on the link to close your survey. You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page. Reports are generally released within three business days, during which time this column will show as Reports Requested.