Have a question? Search the Knowledge Base.
'How to' Short Video Guides
'How to' Short Video Guides (text versions)
- There is an option to close a survey prior to the survey window close date, within the TTFM portal, under the My Surveys tab, select Close Survey option. This can also be accessed through Monitor Progress.
- Click on the close survey link that relates to your active survey. This will open the verification page. This will indicate the number of participants per year level.
- You may wish to go back and continue surveying if you are not satisfied with the participant numbers per year level before closing the survey.
- There is an opportunity for you to provide feedback to The Learning Bar in the comments box on this page.
- If you are satisfied with the number of participants who have completed the survey, tick the close survey confirmation to agree with closing the survey, then select confirm.
- Once a school closes a survey, reports are generated and usually released within three business days.
- All Principals and School coordinators listed in the TTFM school profile will receive an automated email from The Learning Bar support team once reports are available to view.
- See our ‘Access Reports’ short video for next steps.