Have a question? Search the Knowledge Base.
NEW - 'How to' Short Video Guides
New 'How to' Short Video Guides (text versions)
- Survey progress can be monitored within the TTFM portal, under the My Surveys tab, and by selecting 'Monitor Progress'.
- The Monitor Progress dashboard provides an overview of the current survey snapshot progress that can easily identify student participation rates.
- Monitor Progress shows the current open survey, snapshot 1 (terms 1 and 2) or snapshot 2 (terms 3 and 4) in the school year, date the survey started, maximum survey-takers (which refers to the total number of logins), how many participants have completed and the current response rate. This is a live count that updates as participants complete the survey.
- Please note that the response rate is not referenced in the reports. This is a quick reference tool for school-level convenience only.
- Should you require additional usernames and passwords, please contact The Learning Bar via email@example.com. You may also wish to watch our short video titled ‘Survey Taker Usernames and Passwords.