1. Open a new web browser and type nsw.tellthemfromme.com into the search
2. Type in your username, which is your full Department of Education email address and the password that has been sent to you from The Learning Bar. If you are a continuing member, your username and password will be the same as last year.
3. If you have forgotten this password, you can simply click on ‘Forgot your password’ (under the login button). Enter your full DET email address, click submit, and a new temporary password will be emailed.
4. When you log on for the first time, you will see the proprietary and confidentiality notice. Once you have read through this, please press 'continue'. This will bring you to the member account page. Simply enter a new password, confirm your new password, and press 'update / confirm'. This can also be found by going to ‘My Account’ under the blue icon, top right-hand side of the page.
5. As a ‘forgot your password’ tip: If you haven’t received an email with your temporary password within a few minutes, it's possible that your junk filter is blocking our email. Please check your junk mail folder in your email program and be sure to add us to your 'approved senders' list.